Instant group communication on your iPhone
Cahoots is an elegant, simple tool that allows you to instantly communicate with groups of people. Push notifications are used to immediately update you of new messages: no SMS fees.
To use Cahoots, simply create a group (with any name) and invite other users to join. Everybody in the group is immediately notified of a new message, and all can participate in the group chat. Messages are received even when the Cahoots app is closed. Everyone in a group must have the Cahoots App installed.
Cahoots is great for co-workers, sports teams, traveling, special events, or any time you need to stay in touch with a group of friends!
- Create and join an unlimited number of groups.
- Push notifications notify all group members of a new message, even when the app isn't running.
- Invite new members to a group from your phone’s contact list OR by sharing your group’s name.
- Invitations are delivered via push notification and can be immediately accepted.
- Chat history is stored on our servers and your phone: you always see the entire conversation, no matter when you joined, or if you’ve lost coverage.
- No SMS fees.
- Simple, streamlined interface, works just like the built-in SMS application.
- No advertisements.
For iPod Touch users:
Cahoots will work great on an iPod Touch. Push notifications will only be received when you are connected to a wi-fi network. Conversation histories can be viewed without any access to a network.
For a prompt response with any support issues or questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up-to-date and follow Cahoots on Twitter.